Spring Competition for Student Games at Columbia

Mon, Mar 11, 2013

In the News

Teachers College, Columbia University
Cross-Cultural Games Challenge and Incubator

2013 Spring Competition is now open!

Want to make the next great educational game? Are you good at programming, design, or have great ideas? Partner with the Games Research Lab at Teachers College, Columbia University to create an online educational game (online game or mobile app) that teaches English vocabulary for non-native learners (SAT, TOEFL, GRE, etc.)!

You could win $1000 in prize money plus up to $16,000 to develop the game! Our game lab experts will team up with you and help your game become successful!

For more information and to submit your entry, visit: http://www.crossculturalgames.com/

Round 1 Deadline for Proposals: April 7, 2013.

This post was written by:

- who has written 26 posts on CUNY Games Network.

I'm an Assistant Professor of Behavioral Sciences at City University of New York, with joint appointments in Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience. I also have an appointment as a Visiting Scholar at New York University. My research interests include cognitive neuroscience, functional magnetic resonance imaging, glaucoma, neurodegenerative disorders, attention, learning, memory, educational technology, pedagogy, and developing games for education.

Contact the author