CUNY/SUNY faculty receive a discount. Register now for:
REVOLUTIONARY LEARNING 2016
New York City
Revolutionary Learning 2016 will bring together leaders from higher education, K-12, government, and the nonprofit and corporate world to showcase game-based innovation that is transforming learning in the 21st century.
Conference Program Information
Sessions include a dynamic mix of unrestricted panel discussions by renowned experts in assessment, research, and ethics; collaborative demonstrations of game-based classroom practices; space to create your own game-based learning activities, and numerous opportunities to network and collaborate in a fun, game-like atmosphere. Register now at www.revolutionarylearning.org.
CUNY/SUNY faculty and staff receive a 60% registration discount! Simply go to www.revolutionarylearning.org to register and enter CUNY or SUNY in the registration code field.
Unique Conference Features
- A dynamic conference game that facilitates collaboration, networking, and creative thinking culminating in a nal, expertly judged conference presentation in the historic Grand Ballroom.
- A Revolutionary Arcade room where attendees can test cutting edge learning games and network with designers.
- A book exhibit to meet authors who will sign copies of their books.
Panel Discussions, Workshops & Demonstrations From:
- Ian Livingstone
- Clark Aldrich
- Nicholas Fortungna
- Lee Sheldon
- Dr. Michael Levine
- The Disruptive Media Lab
- Dr. Rebecca Rufo-Tepper
Sample Sessions Include:
- Who Says What’s “Educational”? The Role of Research in Learning Games: A Panel Discussion w/ Greg Toppo, USA Today
- Code Create Collaborate
- A Demonstration by Students and Teachers at the famousQuest to Learn School
- Create Engaging Learning Experiences w/ Muzzy Lane Author
- Using Interactive Fiction in the Classroom
- Adventures in Collateral Learning: Two Post-Mortems
- Dueling Games; Playing Games in STEM-What Kind of GamesWork Best?
- Pro-Social Mobile Games, Community Activism, and MinorityYouth Empowerment
- Shakespeare, Mandela-Pop Culture and Digital Games
- Virtual Reality in Education
- What’s Your Game Plan? Turn Any Idea Into a Game
- Transforming Education Through Collaboration, Design and Play
- Ethics in and Around Games, Learning and Life